- SAINTS IN THE STATES!
Immaculate Conception Catholic Regional School
SAINTS BASKETBALL REGIONAL CHAMPIONS
headed to the RI Catholic Athletic League State Championship
Boys Midget Division 1
Boys Grade 5 & 6
Coaches Marot, Zarra and Pazienza
State Championship Game
Thursday, March 13th
Mount St. Charles Academy
Boys Grammar Division1
Boys Grade 7 & 8
Coaches Macarrone and Hattoy
State Championship Game
Thursday, March 13th
Mount St. Charles Academy
TWO GAMES - ONE NIGHT
Come out and support your Saints!!!!
Wear Blue and Gold!
- MOTHER/DAUGHTER EVENT!
Please join us for our
Mother Daughter Beach Breakfast
Sunday, March 30th at 11am
Kirkbrae Country Club
197 Old River Road, Lincoln
The breakfast buffet will include: scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, and French toast
We will be playing bingo and making flip flops! Raffles will be at this event as well!!
Each additional daughter will be $15.00
- Mother/Daught and Father/Son Events
The Mother/Daughter will be held on March 30th at the Kirkbrae Country Club and the Father/Son PawSox event will be held on April 6th.Both events will be fun and exciting for all!! Please download the response card and send it in with your payment as soon as possible.The Mother/Daughter responses are due by March 17th and the Father/Son responses are due by March 21st.Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at these events!
- ICCRS Men's Night
ICCR MEN'S NIGHT :SAVE THE DATE
PLACE: BO'S BAR & BILLIARDS
ADDRESS: 33 LAMBERT LIND HWY, WARWICK
(DOWN THE STREET FROM THE SCHOOL ON THE RIGHT BEFORE THE WARWICK MALL)
THURSDAY - MARCH 20ST, 2014
TIME: 6 PM TO 10 PM (OFFICIALLY)
PRIVATE ROOMS TO:
WATCH LOTS OF TV (BASKETBALL, HOCKEY, ETC.)
ENJOY FOOD, BEER, WATER, SODA, ETC.
PLAY ON POOL TABLES
PLAY AIR HOCKEY
PLAY VIDEO GAMES
A PLACE FOR MEN TO DISCUSS WORLD EVENTS
RESPOND ASAP... RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW
CONTACT - GEORGE COCLIN - 401-474-3390 - firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT - BRIAN WEBBER - 617-908-3041 - Bwebber@apollosecurity.com
- Box Tops Classroom Winners
CongratulationsPREK and 6Aare the Box Top winners!!!So far we have collected 15,178 Box Tops, keep sending them in!Who will win next?
- Father Daughter Dance 2014
A Special Evening for our Young Ladies and the Special Man in Her LifeFather/Daughter Dance 2014Come Fly the ICCR Airlineto a destination "Around the Globe"Flight InformationDeparture Gate: The Crown Plaza, Warwick, RIDeparture Date: Friday, March 21, 2014Departure Time: 6 PM - 10 PMTicket Price: 27. per personRSVP by March 7th
- Middle School Scholarship Information
HORACE AND REVEREND E. NAOMI CRAIG SCHOLARSHIP This scholarship supports the cost of tuition for middle school students (grades 6-8) who wish to attend an independent or parochial school.
· Students currently in 5th, 6th or 7th grade are eligible to apply with proof of acceptance to an accredited independent or parochial school.
· Financial need.
· Preference given to students from Sheldon Street Church community, regardless of address, or Providence's Fox Point neighborhood.
Awards are in the $2,000 range, and students may reapply. Deadline is March 7, 2014.
To access the online application, log onto www.rifoundation.organd follow links to Scholarships, Scholarship/Fellowship Opportunities, Scholarships for Middle School Level Study, Horace and Reverend Naomi Craig Scholarship or simply click on the link below:
There are also many other scholarships available on our website. We appreciate your help in spreading the word about scholarship opportunities from the Rhode Island Foundation.
- IC Summer Explore Registration
CATHOLIC REGIONAL SCHOOL
Exciting Programs, Learning Opportunities, and
Mr. Frank Galligan
Summer E.X.P.L.O.R.E. Camp Director
Students and their friends from area schools are once again invited to "E.X.P.L.O.R.E." (Exciting Programs, Learning Opportunities, and Rewarding Experiences) at Immaculate Conception Catholic Regional School. For five consecutive weeks, students in three educational learning communities (Primary, Junior, and the Middle School) will experience the freedom to discover and undertake one-of-a-kind programs focused on enhancing confidence, building leadership skills, inspiring creativity, or serving the greater community, just to name a few. Field trips, hands-on workshops, and awesome surprises fill every week and almost every program! Since we want to ensure a top-notch, unbeatable experience for each child, there is a strict limit of 22-25 students per program. Given an overwhelming response to last year and reasonable camp tuition costs, we are expecting spaces to fill up very fast. Discounts are available for those who sign up early before
April 16, 2014!
See the excitement from last year captured in the Summer EXPLORE photo gallery:
- 03/11/14 Lenten Stations of the Cross
- 03/11/14 6-8 Spanish/ELA Academic Department Night
- 03/11/14 1 & 2 Dance Class - 2:45-3:45
- 03/11/14 Coach Aldrich's Basketball Practice 3-5 PM
- 03/11/14 Intermediate Bells Rehearsal
- 03/11/14 Coach Kennedy's Basketball Practice 5-7PM
- 03/11/14 Parish Relgious Education 6-8
- 03/11/14 Coach Coutu's Basketball Practice 7-9PM
- 03/12/14 Trimester 2 Ends
- 03/12/14 Parish Religious Education Confirmation 1/2
- 03/12/14 3,4 & 5 Dance Class 2:45-3:45 PM
- 03/12/14 Coach Coclin's Basketball Practice 3-5 PM
- 03/12/14 Coach Capraro's Basketball Practice 5-7PM
- 03/12/14 Coach Maccarone's Basketball Practice 7-9 PM
- 03/13/14 6-8 Band Rehearsal
- 03/13/14 6-8 Social Studies / Religion Academic Department Night
- 03/13/14 3-5 Stories on Stage
- 03/13/14 Beginner Bells Rehearsal
- 03/13/14 Coach Dufault's Basketball Practice 5-7 PM
- 03/13/14 Coach Capraro's Basketball Practice 7-9 PM
- 03/14/14 DRESS DOWN DAY
- 03/14/14 Spring Musical 7PM
- 03/14/14 Coach Aldrich's Basketball Practice 3-5 PM
- 03/14/14 Coach Coutu's Basketball Practice
- 03/15/14 Spring Musical Noon & 7PM
- 03/15/14 Sacrament of Penance: 3:00-3:25 PM
- 03/15/14 4 PM Parish Mass
- 03/16/14 Spring Musical 2 PM
- 03/16/14 Parish Religious Education Grades 1-5
- 03/16/14 8:30 AM Parish Mass
- 03/16/14 10:00 AM Parish Mass
- 03/16/14 11:30 AM Parish Mass
- 03/17/14 PK & K Dance Class: 2:45-3:45 PM
- 03/17/14 6,7 & 8 Dance Class: 4-5 PM
- 03/18/14 Lenten Stations of the Cross
- 03/18/14 6-8 Spanish/ELA Academic Department Night
- 03/18/14 1 & 2 Dance Class - 2:45-3:45
- 03/18/14 Intermediate Bells Rehearsal
- 03/19/14 Mrs. Habershaw's Birthday!!!
- 03/19/14 Parish Religious Education Confirmation 1/2
- 03/19/14 Pre-K Parent Conference Day
- 03/19/14 3,4 & 5 Dance Class 2:45-3:45 PM
- 03/20/14 Prayer Service 8:45AM (Led By K)
- 03/20/14 1 PM Dismissal: Professional Development Afternoon
- 03/20/14 6-8 Band Rehearsal
- 03/20/14 6-8 Social Studies / Religion Academic Department Night
- 03/20/14 3-5 Stories on Stage
- 03/20/14 Beginner Bells Rehearsal
- 03/21/14 Father & Daughter Dance
- 03/21/14 NO SCHOOL - Professional Development Day
- 03/22/14 Sacrament of Penance: 3:00-3:25 PM
- 03/22/14 4 PM Parish Mass
- 03/23/14 Parish Religious Education Grades 1-5
- 03/23/14 8:30 AM Parish Mass
- 03/23/14 10:00 AM Parish Mass
- 03/23/14 11:30 AM Parish Mass
- 03/24/14 PK & K Dance Class: 2:45-3:45 PM
- 03/24/14 Parish Religious Education Grades 1-5
- 03/24/14 6,7 & 8 Dance Class: 4-5 PM
- 03/25/14 Grade 6,7 & 8 Field Trip
- 03/25/14 Lenten Stations of the Cross
- 03/25/14 6-8 Spanish/ELA Academic Department Night
- 03/25/14 1 & 2 Dance Class - 2:45-3:45
- 03/25/14 Intermediate Bells Rehearsal
- 03/25/14 Parish Relgious Education 6-8