- Spring Pictures: Friday, March 6th
SPRING PICTURE DAY
Students can dress down in their own clothes for the picture.
Important Picture Day Information
Send this to parents.
Immaculate Conception Catholic Regional School
Picture Day is Friday, March 6.
Flyers have been delivered to the school and should be coming home with your child. Select your favorite background and return on Picture Day. Make Picture Day easy with these tips from Lifetouch School Portraits:
? Choose clothing with solid colors or simple patterns.
? Avoid clothing with slogans and logos.
? Long-sleeved shirts are best.
© 2015 Lifetouch National School Studios. Inc. All rights reserved.
This email was sent by: Lifetouch National School Studios 11000 Viking Dr., Suite 200 Eden Prairie, MN, 55344, USA.
You may unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive further emails. TFS_S_Pr2
- Mixed Bag Optional Fundraiser
Mixed Bag Designs Fundraiser: this optional fundraiser is due back to school no later than March 6, 2015. We CAN NOT accept orders after March 6th because of processing purposes. If we receive an order after March 6th, we will need to return it to you. Please be mindful of this deadline.
- Mother and Daughter Event
Mother/Daughter Event will be taking place on Friday, March 6th at the Cranston Country Club. The flyer for this event is located under family forms. It is an evening of painting with the special little girl(s) in your life. Please return it with payment no later than Friday, February 27th .
- Father and Son Event
Father/Son event will take place on Sunday, March 8th at the Dunkin' Donuts Center for a Providence Bruins game. The flyer is due back no later than Wednesday, February 25th. Please make all checks payable to ICCR.
- Contest for Girls in Grades 5-8
Dear Parents of IC 5th through 8th Grade Girls,
I received the following information from Governor Raimondo's office and wanted to share it with you. The Governor is offering an essay contest to inspire the future young lady leaders of Rhode Island. If you think your daughter might be interested, please share this with her and email away! Feel free to put your child's teacher or my name and contact information for the school information request. If I can help, don't hesitate to call on me.
Governor Gina Raimondo recently announced the Governor for a Day essay contest to as a way to encourage young girls to become leaders in their communities. This Women's History Month initiative is open to girls in 5th through 8th grade throughout the state.
The winning essay will be chosen in late March 2015. The winning essayist will be named Governor of a Day, and spend a day this spring meeting and speaking with other leaders across state government. I hope you will encourage students at your school to apply. Here are the details:
Interested applicants should apply by March 13, 2015 and answer this question in 400 words or less:
What would you do if you were Rhode Island's Governor for a Day?
Girls should submit the following information along with their essay:
Teacher's Contact Information:
Contact Phone Number:
Contact Email Address:
Parent or Guardian Name(s):
Applicants may email their essays to: email@example.com
- Summer EXPLORE Registrations Now Open!!!
Tired of winter?Warm up with the 2015 Summer E.X.P.L.O.R.E. Programs!(Exciting Programs, Learning Opportunities, and Rewarding Experiences)Registrations are now open for 2015 and space is limited.In 2014, nearly 400 registrations were received for programs offered in the performing arts, visual arts, technology, community service, athletics, and so much more!2015 Brochure and Registration FormsThe official brochure and registration forms can now be found on our website at www.iccatholicschool.org, click on "summer programs."2014 Photo ArchivesBe sure to check out all of the memories and fun from last year by clicking the "summer photos" link on our summer programs page.For further information, visit our display table in the school lobby or contact the camp director, Mr. Galligan, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or through phone (401) 942-7245.We look forward to celebrating summer with you in 2015!
- 03/02/15 READING WEEK at ICCRS 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM Tweet
- 03/02/15 Parish Religious Ed: Grades 1-5 (4PM-5PM) 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Tweet
- 03/02/15 4th Grade Black/Africian American History Exposition Night 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Tweet
- 03/03/15 READING WEEK at ICCRS 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM Tweet
- 03/04/15 READING WEEK at ICCRS 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM Tweet
- 03/04/15 Stations of the Cross 1:00 PM - 1:40 PM Tweet
- 03/05/15 READING WEEK at ICCRS 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM Tweet
- 03/05/15 St. Thomas Aquinas Honors Program 2:45-4:30 PM 2:45 PM - 4:30 PM Tweet
- 03/05/15 Beginning Handbells: 4PM-5PM 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Tweet
- 03/05/15 Grades PK to 2 Reading Fair Night 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Tweet
- 03/06/15 READING WEEK at ICCRS 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- 03/06/15 Mother and Daughter Event 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- 03/08/15 Father and Son Event 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- 03/08/15 Parish Religious Ed: Grades 1-5 (8:45AM-9:45AM) 8:45 AM - 9:45 AM
- 03/08/15 Parish Religious Ed: Grades 1-5 (11AM-NOON) 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- 03/09/15 Parish Religious Ed: Grades 1-5 (4PM-5PM) 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- 03/11/15 Stations of the Cross 1:00 PM - 1:40 PM
- 03/12/15 Last Day of Trimester 2 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- 03/12/15 St. Thomas Aquinas Honors Program 2:45-4:30 PM 2:45 PM - 4:30 PM
- 03/13/15 NO SCHOOL - Diocese of Providence Catholic Schools Conference 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- 03/15/15 Parish Religious Ed: Grades 1-5 (8:45AM-9:45AM) 8:45 AM - 9:45 AM
- 03/15/15 Parish Religious Ed: Grades 1-5 (11AM-NOON) 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- 03/16/15 Parish Religious Ed: Grades 1-5 (4PM-5PM) 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM