latest newspassionate learning calendar
- Limited space remains in Summer E.X.P.L.O.R.E. programs!
Join us for an exciting season of field trips, competitions, special events, fun with friends, and plenty of surprises during Summer E.X.P.L.O.R.E. 2016! Registrations continue to be accepted - however, several programs have reached enrollment capacity and spaces are limited in those that remain open. Click hereto view our offerings or to download a registration form today. Have questions? Contact the director, Mr. Frank Galligan, through the school office at (401) 942-7245 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mrs. Andrea Spaziante appointed Principal for 2016-2017
Fr. Edward Wilson, Pastor, and the school board are pleased to announce that Mrs. Andrea Spaziante has been appointed the new Principal of Immaculate Conception Catholic Regional School beginning July 1, 2016. Mrs. Rebecca Kelley, Interim Principal, will resume her role as the Dean of Student Life for the 2016-2017 school year. We look forward to working with Mrs. Spaziante as we continue to provide educational excellence for every child, while building "character through faith" each and every day.
upcoming events2016 Summer Programs
- 05/27/16 Hero Day Tweet
- 05/27/16 Red, White & Blue Spirit Day Tweet
- 05/30/16 NO SCHOOL Memorial Day Tweet
- 06/03/16 Sturbridge Village Field Trip-Gr. 5 Tweet
- 06/03/16 Middle School Semi-Formal Dance 6:30-9PM Tweet
- 06/03/16 STAR Testing Ends Tweet
- 06/05/16 Graduate Family Mass & Awards Brunch 11-3PM Tweet
- 06/06/16 Gr 8 Graduation 6PM Tweet
- 06/06/16 8th Gr Breakfast Tweet
- 06/07/16 PreK Celebration 9AM Tweet
- 06/08/16 Kindergarten Graduation 9AM
- 06/09/16 Field Day/Dress Down Day
- 06/10/16 Grandparents Day/Mass 9AM